BARTENDING & MIXOLOGY TRAINING
Many people think that Bartending is quite as simple as pouring alcoholic ingredients into a drink and then handing out them out to guests. Nothing could be further from reality. Truly speaking, bartending is acquired service knowledge with the associated science and culinary prowess, which culminates into a high end professional skill. Quality restaurants and bars rely heavily on the proficiency of bartenders, who are literally central to their business ventures.
A quick note on “Mixology”. This term has come into fashion in the past few years. Some state that this term is akin to calling a janitor a “Custodial Engineer”. However, there is reasonable documentation that a Mixologist is indeed different than a Bartender. A Bartender pours drinks. However, a Mixologist has taken the extra effort to learn and study about the craft of bartending. These individuals can explain how Vodka is distilled or the difference between Scotch, Bourbon & Whiskey. Even though they are all Whisk(e)y. They can confidently recommend a wine or beer with a meal and the more skilled ones can even recommend a cocktail with your meal.
This 3 part course is extremely in-depth with hours of content
What Will You Learn?
- An in-depth understanding of all types of Bartending & Mixology
- A brief history of Bartending
- Glassware selection
- Bar tool identification
- Mixes needed and creation
- Cocktail mixing techniques
- Alcohol identification
- Cocktails; basics & advanced
- Shots, Sours, Frozen drinks, After dinner and Espresso drinks
- Strong overall knowledge in mixing great cocktails
- No existing alcohol is required
- All individuals wishing to drink alcohol must be of legal age where they reside This course does not condone underage drinking in any capacity.
- This course is designed for those want to learn more about Bartending & Mixology
- Students are encouraged to sample alcohol throughout this course, basic bartending tools are strongly recommended
Who is the target audience?
- Novice alcohol enthusiasts
- Those who want t become Bartenders or Mixologists
- Anyone interested in alcohol
- Mixologists, Bartenders, Servers & those in the hospitality industry that want to improve their knowledge
Bartending, Mixology, Service & so much more. BeverageEdu.com
Class is in Session. Drink Up!